Our hotel is fully open again, but this new situation requires a number of adjustments, in which we adhere to the guidelines and advice of RIVM and the 'Veiligheidsregio Zeeland'. Despite these measures, we still guarantee you a hospitable and pleasant stay!
In these times it is important to offer our guests and employees a place where safety and health is guaranteed. We have drawn up the following guidelines for this.
General guidelines for guests and employees
- In case of a mild cold (sneezing, coughing, runny nose) or fever, we ask you and our employees to stay at home. If we think you have a cold at check-in, we will refuse you entry.
- We keep 1.5 meters distance, do not shake hands and talk to each other about this.
- We regularly wash our hands, cough and sneeze in the elbow and use paper tissues that are immediately thrown away.
- There are additional disinfectant products available in our (public) areas that you can use.
- We ask you to use the toilet in your room. You cannot use the public toilet of the hotel (with the exception of a disabled toilet).
- If our housekeeping or technical service has to be in the room, this is only allowed if no one is present.
- A maximum of two people is allowed per hotel corridor. If this is the case, you must wait in the hotel room.
- The stairwell is used to go down, the elevator to go to a higher floor. A maximum of two people can ride the elevator at the same time. The lift may also be used between 10:00 and 11:00 to go down with luggage.
- Floor and wall stickers are used for routing.
- The layout of the restaurant has been adjusted. The tables are at least 1.5 meters apart and there is a maximum of 4 people per table.
- As much as possible, use is made of outlet tables for serving, for example, your breakfast.
- In our public areas, extra rounds are run through our housekeeping to extra clean touch points (such as door handles, railings, light buttons, elevator buttons, etc.).
- For our cleaning procedures, we would like to refer you to our special cleaning protocol.
- If possible, we try to check you in by telephone as much as possible or otherwise through our key safes or automatic locks.
- You must keep a distance of 1.5 meters at the reception. If too many people are present, we kindly ask you to wait outside.
- For overnight stays, we ask you to pay in advance as much as possible, and to pay by contact or debit card. We do not accept cash payments.
- Reservations must always be made in advance.
- 8:00 am, 9:15 am or 10:30 am (breakfast round takes 1 hour)
- You must disinfect your hands at the entrance of the restaurant.
- After this there will be a check-up with questions about your health. If in any doubt, we will refuse you access.
- If there are no health risks, we will guide you to your table at an appropriate distance.
- More than four people at one table are only allowed if this concerns people who form a common household.
- Once the inspection interview has taken place, employees may take the order, serve it and clear it within 1.5 meters at the table while the guests are seated at the table.
- Chairs, tables and menus are thoroughly cleaned after each visit.
What does the breakfast look like?
If you have booked an overnight stay including breakfast, you will receive our daily changing, homemade breakfast. You can also supplement this with items from our breakfast menu. Breakfast is served at the table, including coffee and tea. In our restaurant we request that you pay contactless. For more information, we refer you to our special breakfast page.
We do our very best, but if you have any tips for us, we are certainly open to that! You can email your tips to us.